Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Time Marches On

Hard to believe it, but I am back at work.  I REALLY enjoyed my time at home with the kiddos.  We had so much fun heading to library time and doing things at our own pace.  It took some time adjusting to life with two little ones.  Someone told me it's more than double the work and I have to agree!  Dane is such a sweetie and his smile melts me every time.  Unfortunately, he still has not slept through the night.  Right now he wakes at 11, 3 and 5.  He is rolling over - the family got to see that happen in Naples.  Everyone thinks he resembles my side of the family.  Maddie continues to be a little girl who has her daddy wrapped around her little finger!  She loves her dolls and loves to play!  We sometimes call her hyper Piper and she corrects us with, "I'm Maddie!"  I just love these two little ones so much!!!

 We took out the tree this past weekend and the angel came down.  Maddie had a little picnic before she was packed away.
Maddie Mommy!!
I tried the Baby Bijorn with Dane (he doesn't like it too much) and Maddie went and put on her baby carrier!  She even took it a step further by putting on my gloves.

No comments: