Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

A major case of DEJA VU!

All along, I have been thinking that this baby was a girl. However, while we were in Mexico, I started to change my mind. There was one night that I couldn't sleep because I thought if it is a boy, it's going to be so foreign to me! I will be thrilled either way, but it just hit me!

Today I had my 32 week appt. and I had a major case of deja vu and I am back to thinking that it's a girl!

Here is a breakdown of my journal entry from Oct. 1st, 2008...

-Heartbeat 160
-Measuring small, so I needed an ultrasound
-Baby was measuring in the 70th percentile for size! (expect a 8-1/5 lb baby - she was actually 7 1/5 when she was born)
- Baby is active and had the hands blocking the face
-Between the placenta and the hands in the face, we couldn't get a picture

Here is what happened today....

-Heartbeat 159
-I was measuring just a little bit on the small side, so I needed an ultrasound
-Baby was measuring in the 33rd percentile for size! ( A smaller baby, but there is a margin of error as we found out with Mads)
- The baby is active and would not move the hands away from the face
-The baby was facing my back and wouldn't move the hands, so we couldn't get a picture.

So, I am back to thinking that Madeline is going to have a sister!

No comments: