Total Pageviews

Friday, August 27, 2010

35 Week Appointment

Nothing major to report, but thought I would do a bit of an update since we are getting so close. We REALLY can't believe how soon we will be holding a newborn! Kinda crazy because we really haven't done anything to get ready...so different the second time around!

My appointment was on Thursday and the heartbeat was the lowest ever! I can't remember if it was 126 or 129 - the baby was clearly asleep! Baby is head down and the doctor said it should stay that way, so that is good news! I still feel movement A LOT and tonight Matt was watching the major movements going "Whoa...is that normal?!!"

I started school this week and the insomnia has been frequent. The baby is very active at night and it makes it hard to sleep. Unfortunately, the lack of sleep is making me feel like a very spacy teacher. (Not to mention that I get super out of breath - my poor students!!) Oh well...they don't have to deal with me for too much longer!

No comments: