Total Pageviews

Friday, August 27, 2010

Kokomo and Charleston Weekend!

Reunited!
We were had so much fun in Charleston, but couldn't wait to get home to our Maddie! I saw her and called her name and she ran over with her arms up. It was the cutest thing ever!!! It brought tears to my eyes.
We had a wonderful weekend in Charleston, South Carolina. Matt's good friend, Eric Coker, married his beautiful and super sweet bride, Lindsday. I am super bummed we didn't get a picture with them!
The 3 preggos! Laura is due in November, Brooke in October and I in September (but will baby be late and arrive in October?)!!!

On the balcony at the beautiful plantation home. Showing off my 34+week belly!
Maddie got pics taken in Kokomo! A BIG thank you to grandpa and grandma for taking Madeline for the long weekend. We know that she had such a great time! There are so many great pictures, it was hard to decide which ones to post!!!

Madeline LOVES flowers and she always has!










2 comments:

Gina and Ryan said...

I love love her in that dress....so adorable!!!

Kristin said...

I love them all!! She is just beautiful! I love all her facial expressions. Her daddy is going to be fighting off the boys with a shotgun!!!