Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Eve

I have always loved Christmas Eve, and this year was no different.  We went to the early service at the church I grew up going to.  Maddie went up for the Children's sermon and stayed up there by herself - such a big girl!  We then went to Grammie and Papo's for a yummy dinner and all kinds of desserts!  The kids were so good and so fun.  We didn't open any presents and there were no protests! :)


 Maddie and I both wore our cross necklaces.  Maddie kind of spilled the beans about my gift a couple of hours before giving it to me! 
 Maddie loves grammie's little santa guy.  She was talking to him and taking him everywhere with her.  Dane kept saying, "Ho, ho, ho" to him!
 Maddie left out milk and a cookie for Santa.  She was really excited about it!
 Maddie had to say goodbye to Sheaso  (yes, that is what she named him) on Christmas Eve.  She was a bit sad about his departure. 
She blew him a kiss, bring careful not to touch him.  She has still been checking to make sure he didn't decide to come back.  Kinda makes me feel bad!!

No comments: