Total Pageviews

Friday, July 29, 2011

Bye Bye July!

How can it already be the end of July? Crazy! The end of July has brought many wild storms, extreme heat and many pool/water filled days!  We lost our power once and were fortunate for my dad's generator and a dry basement (many of our neighbors flooded).  Maddie is afraid of the storms because she doesn't like the loud thunder.  So, we usually have a little crying, ear covering visitor as soon as the storms begin.  I usually end up sleeping with her in her bed and then she falls asleep.

Our usual summer days consist of spending our mornings meeting friends.  We do our best to get home in time for afternoon naps.  Hard to believe that it is almost August.  Fortunately, I am going back to work reduced load (meaning I start teaching later in the day) so I still get my mornings with the kiddos.
Maddie got a new bike!
Hugs from Matthew!
 Dane is an eating machine!  His weight will be checked later this week! 
Maddie is doing awesome!  No accidents and no potty chair!

No comments: