Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Day Two!

Dane's first night went great! He was very sleepy and so were we! The nurses said to let him go 5 hours in the night before waking him to feed, so that is what we did...twice! He doesn't cry that much at all and like Mads, he likes the paci. He had a busy day today! He had a full examination (everything looks great!!!), a hearing test, a photo shoot, a circumcision, and quite a few visitors! I also had a lot of snuggle time with him today and loved it!!! Our family of four!
The Welke Crew! When Maddie walked in, Dane wasn't in the room. She asked, "Where is my baby brother?"
Grandma and Grandpa Welke have been holding down the fort with Maddie!


Mads got to eat in bed with mommy! She was all about the buttons and turning on and off the T.V. She also got the bed to go up and down!
Our little peanut!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I keep looking at the pics over and over and over!!!! I wish I could be there so much. I can't wait to meet Dane!!! Oh yeah, love the ASU shirts:)

Mommy and her munchkins said...

Congratulations, Matt, Kristie and Madeline! Dane is precious! You have a beautiful family!

Kristi Frazier