Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Some Bunny is Going to be a BIG Sis!

Showing great grandpa Madeline's BIG SISTER shirt!
SOMEBUNNY IS GOING TO BE A SWEET, SWEET BIG SISTER!!! We are expecting Baby #2 around Sept. 30th. I am 14 weeks and feeling just fine. This has been a different pregnancy for sure! I was conjusted for the entire 2nd month of my pregnancy and that wasn't fun! I am pretty sure that I also had a sinus infection to deal with. I am craving salt this time around and didn't have that "I need to eat NOW feeling with this one." There have been quite a few other differences, but I won't go into too much detail!

Dying eggs with the family - Grammie made the cutest ones!!
Making the eggs very pretty by putting stickers on them!
Madeline really liked the stage at the VFW. She was running around with a couple of little girls and jumping on the stage - they were the entertainment!

Walking into the fish fry. It's a tradition to go there when we are in town! Madeline did eat cod (fried, of course!), baked beans, apple sauce and onion rings...not a picky eater at all!


Maddie Bunny!
Claire Bunny!
The girls had fun playing with all of the Easter eggs and bunnies!
Madeline wouldn't get too close to great grandpa this trip...hopefully next time she will be more open! Claire however had a good time with him!

We call Matt's G-ma Mimi. We were surprised when we started hearing Madeline call my grandma Mimi. It lasted all weekend and once again, when she saw this picture she said "MIMI!" We don't think she has the two confused, she just must think this is the name for great grandma! :)












2 comments:

Gina and Ryan said...

COngratulations again!! I mean really...can she be any cuter! Her hair is really getting long! Kisses from Kentucky!

All Things Considered said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!