Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Madeline actually let me play with her hair for a bit! She usually won't have any part of it...sometimes just putting in the bow is too much!!! She would much rather be on the go! Grandpa and Grandma Welke came up last weekend. We had a great time and Madeline bonded with them big time! Two of daddy's favorite things! Mads crawled right on in the box all on her own. She loves climbing into things, on top of things... she is our little monkey!Bonding with Grandpa and Grandma! Last weekend was beautiful!
I knew something was up and cracked up when I saw what Madeline had gotten into.

Madeline could spend hours looking for "hop hops!"

2 comments:

Kristin said...

LOVE the pigtails!! I feel like she has changed so much over the last month. How is this possible?!?!?! I can not tell you enough how EXCITED we are to see you guys!!!!!

Gina and Ryan said...

I'm serious, she is just too cute for words!!!!!!!!