Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

10 Week Pictures

Poor Maddie. Something was bothering her and she was crying so hard. This is her look of despair. I felt so bad for her!

Madeline slept in her crib for the first time on Sunday night! She woke up at 3:00 a.m. both Sunday night and Monday night. She usually sleeps through the night - I think she is going through a growth spurt and has been waking up hungry! I have spent a lot of time in the feeding chair today!

A family pick from Kokomo. We were watching the Purdue game - they creamed IU.
We were in Kokomo to pay our final respects to Brent Graber. He was hit by a car in January while riding his bike. He passed away early last week. Please keep the Graber family in your thoughts and prayers. We will be a helmet wearing bike riding family from here on out.Madeline had lots of time to bond with Grandpa Welke
Margit watched Madeline on Saturday. It was the first time that her babysitter wasn't a Mueller or Welke! Maddie did great!

This is how Maddie and Daddy watch Purdue games together!
Maddie's Hungry!

Playing with her new toy from cousin, Addison! Thanks for sharing it with her!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Maddie you are tooooooooooooooo cute!!!! I miss you sooooooooo much!!!! I can't wait to see you in 3 weeks. I hope you keep waking up at 3:00am so I can be night nurse again:)