Total Pageviews

Monday, December 8, 2008

Won't Be Too Much Longer!

Had contractions starting late last night, which made it a bit hard to sleep. I got up and got ready for work and Matt talked some sense into me. We started timing them and they were 5 min. apart. I called the doctor and since they were so frequent, she wanted me to come in. They hooked me up to the monitor and found that the contractions were 4 min. apart at that point, but pretty weak. So right now, I am back at home just waiting it out! They told us to go to the hospital when the pain is too much to bear. My contractions are getting stronger, but less frequent. It's a waiting game right now!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Kristie~

This is so exciting!! Hang in there hon!! Let me know if you need ANYTHING!! :)

Anxiously awaiting the good news,

Priyal

Mommy and her munchkins said...

Congratulations to both of you. Can't wait to hear the little sweetie's name and see pictures!