Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Update!!!

Well this week hasn't exactly gone as planned! I came down with a lovely cold and it kept me home from work today. I have gone through tons of Kleenex - oh so fun.

Here is the latest from today's appointment:
  • My measurements were off, so they needed to do an ultrasound
  • (I can't remember the heartbeat this time around)
  • I am not yet dilated and 50% effaced
  • The baby (once again) kept putting hands in and out of the mouth, making it impossible to get a picture. I was told to get the pacifiers clean and ready!
  • The baby is measuring in the 25th percentile. I was really surprised by this! Right now it weighs around 6 lbs. 14 oz.
  • If the baby doesn't come before the 14th, I will go in Sunday night and start the induction process. If we go this route, the baby should arrive on the 15th.
  • Matt now thinks it's a girl because it's little. I still have no clue!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a great blog! I feel right caught up again! It looks like you guys got a great room for your baby to grow up in and I can see in your faces you'll be wonderful parents! I'm really happy for you two!

Scott

Eileen said...

Thanks Kristie for sending me this blog site. You look like you're ready for baby to arrive. Hope you can weather your "COLD". It's COLD outside, so good to have to stay home a day or two.

You've been on my mind - been waiting for baby's arrival.

Get lots of sleep - take care.

Unknown said...

Geat blog site. We can't wait to meet Baby Welke!!