Total Pageviews

Monday, January 16, 2012

Frankenmuth Here We Come!

When we told Maddie that we were going to Frankenmuth for a mini getaway she sang, "Frankenmuth here we come!"  Then she proceeded to say, "I am so excited to go to Frankenmuth....what's Frankenmuth?"  It was too funny.  We had a great time in the charming town in Michigan. 

 Grandpa's cart ride was one of Maddie's favorite parts of Frankenmuth!  On our first day we ventured out despite the rain. There was a beautiful covered bridge that was the site of wedding pictures that next day. We walked around the town and went into some shops.  We also tasted chocolate cheese....I love chocolate and I love cheese, but I could have done without the combo of the two.  It grossed me out! 


 Fun pictures outside of the Bavarian Inn. 

 We had a delish German dinner and celebrated my dad's retirement.  I can't believe my dad is retired! 
Madeline LOVED the pools at the lodge.  It was so perfect for her and she had so much fun.  She was very independent splashing and swimming around and she had a blast!

 Everyone wanted a picture of Maddie and Dane! :)


No comments: