Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Princess Maddie

Maddie participated in the Homecoming assembly at my school last Friday.  When I told her about it, she said she wanted to be Cinderella.  Then she changed her mind (she does that a lot) and wanted to be Snow White.  We praticed all week, but I wasn't sure how she would do.  Grammie brought her and Dane to my school and Matt came to watch too.  The kids all checked in and Maddie had a few tears and said she didn't want to do it.  We then sat in the bleachers and watched the cheerleaders.  When it was time to line up, she acted fine and went and did her thing.  She was great and we were proud of her!  It was so fun to have her at school with me!  Dane loved the assembly too and bounced on my lap most of the time! 
 A little nervous, but daddy was there to help!

 Maddie presented the sash to the Homecoming Queen

Walking on and off the gym floor in front of 3,000 students!  Go Maddie!


1 comment:

Efasse said...

Praincess Maddie did SUCH a great job!!!!!