Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend

We had a very nice, family filled weekend of fun! We headed to Freeport for a graduation party for Matt's cousin with G-pa and G-ma Welke. Madeline had fun calling out to the animals on the drive there ("Animals....are you?"). She had fun going out on the canoe at their house and fun playing peek a boo and dancing with grandpa at the party. We went to the pool and for a long bike ride with everyone on Saturday. Matt and I went to see a movie while the g-p's babysat. We topped the weekend off with a BBQ at the Newtons. It was cute to see Maddie and Nappie play with each other in the backyard. Claire and Mads both enjoyed the corn on the cob! One more week until school is out - yeah! I can't wait!!!
Mads has always loved Claire's car seat!
Co - pilot with Daddy!
At the party...a good shot of her teeth!
So serene!

2 comments:

jcesta said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristin said...

YAY! That made my morning! I love the curls!!! What a little sweetheart!! By the way, in my ear as we type I am hearing, "I want to see moorrreee pictures of Madeline!"